We welcome both bachelor and master students to perform their internships in MERLN.
What can you expect?
- Highly interdisciplinary projects
- Involvement in the ongoing projects of cBITE
- Learn new skills:
- Laboratory: cell culture, PCR, western blot, material engineering, microscopy, and many more
- Computational: image analysis (CellProfiler), VirtuallCell, R, computational modeling
- Professional: writing skills, presentation skills, creative and critical thinking
- A lot of fun!
When can you start?
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and are welcome the whole year round but placement is dependent on availability of supervision. For Maastricht University FHML students, an overview of available internships can also be found on the UM internship page.